electrobel
you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer in a too old version, please respect the developers and update your browser or use one of those decent browser.
download Mozilla Firefox download Google Chrome download Apple Safari download Opera

Loading data, please wait...

This will delete you message, are you sure ?
Sticky thread : On / Off
Lock thread : On / Off
This will delete this thread, are you sure ?

Forum : Requests : Calling Graphic Artists

ZARk [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Intro to Nothing
Calling all graphic artists

Electrobel is looking for a couple of graphic artists willing to give a little of their time to the community.
In exchange we offer your name on the designs you make, you receive our promotional materials (tshirt, ...) for free, and our eternal gratitude.

If you think you are up to it, please reply in here, answering these couple of questions :

1/ Whats your experience in graphic design (professional ?), past works ?
2/ What "style" of design do you mostly do.
3/ Can you draw icons and buttons and other webdesign things ?
4/ An attached image, or a link to some of your works.

Thank you,
ZARk

edit: this offer is open to non-ebel members, so if you know someone, pass the word along. 

READYdot [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Idol Semen READYdot Remix
1/ I am not a professional designer, but an art teacher at the "lycée". So basically I am a "plasticien". I am giving optional courses in "infographie" and "webdesign". But I consider myself an skillfull amateur. I did a lot of print work for our school and am also an illustrator of childrens books.

2/ I have no "style" and that is what I think makes my strength. I can do a lot of different things. Mostly working on drawings, with Illustrator and Photoshop.

3/ Sure!

4/ readydot.deviantart.com/gallery/
Not much... ;)

BpOlar [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Led Lilith
I'm always willing to help.Especially StudioArtist, Artmatic, Voyager , PS ... virtual landscaping , videoloops etc..  You'll have a look at my website www.bpolar.be     almost everything's made with Artmatic/AMvoyager ( don't look at the HTML code: I'm useless at this) <div></div> 

S-cape [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: cute.exe
get a look on www.s-cape.biz

The next 2 weeks I dont have too much work at my job, if you brief me correctly, I can probably do a lot of stuffs.

waiting your pm^^ 

RedVade [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Compilation 2007
Quote:
Originally posted by : READYdot

1/ I am not a professional designer, but an art teacher at the "lycée". So basically I am a "plasticien". I am giving optional courses in "infographie" and "webdesign". But I consider myself an skillfull amateur. I did a lot of print work for our school and am also an illustrator of childrens books.

2/ I have no "style" and that is what I think makes my strength. I can do a lot of different things. Mostly working on drawings, with Illustrator and Photoshop.

3/ Sure!

Not much... ;)

aaah some electrobel AND deviant members ^^
I got my diplome grafical design..but after I graduated my intrest dropped... only photoshop is a program I know good... but I can not make (good) icons and buttons (illustrator, I gues) 

eMoticNO [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
I have some skills, if you tell me precisly what you need, and structure the process, I will try my very best to help you for your needs or I will try to find somone els that fit best.
Please list request, needs and style your looking for.
Best for you is to rase a list of tasks...

aia [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Délivre ta liberté (Feat. Gogole)
Quote:

3/ Sure!

Not much... ;)

Hum, using colors and photoshop brushes is not really making design... Anyway, i's still a nice work

DOIT [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: La Garde de Nuit
I'm your man
my photografic and flyers web book
http://doit.skynetblogs.be/

I'm in fact DOP for movies if you wanna do some clips or something else
My commercial Reel
http://www.madeinmadein.net/open/zvonock_dop/index.html

I'm really interesting to collaborate with Electrobel
It's a fucking great concept
I'm an addict
Vous pouvez compter sur moi
A+

ZvonocK for Do-iT
GSM 0472 627 112
Mail zvonock@madeinmadein.net

fridgeetrator [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Tribbu
Hi,

I'm workiing as an Art Director and Graphic designer for around 6years...
I can help u for the design and ideas but i'm not a webdesigner...

www.perspex.be/jfl
www.creativeclub.be/leonardjf

cheers

Fridge

Xavez [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Well, why not =]. I'm currently still in my third exam period but that will be over September 7th. So I'm available from then on. Some of the stuff I made (mostly webdesign) you can see on these URI's:

livegraphics.eu/
virb.com/xavez (including the page itself)
xavez.deviantart.com/
Let me know wotcha think :). 

lunganar [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Hi, I'm interested in the job, allthough I don't have many experience with this. Currently I'm working on a new face for the Radio Centraal (antwerp).
Webmasters or programmers can contact me to have a view at the test-site (it's still secret at the moment)....

TalkyMist [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Hatred
I'm used to do some 3d design image, only by personnal skill in blender (last version. my first very production is my avatar, posted in photo gallerie
I'm able to design human, and pose it with "bones" architecture, my experiences is mainly basics & based on personnal research on module for quick production, but I like doing that kind of things. I like to learn that domain. like main world's atmospheric, using multiple textures, customing worlds elements, cameras, lighting and playng with "liquids elements".
& a lot more ...
Blender is really my fav' in 3d modeling. still, I cant do animation now, that's really hard to do.
I'm really used to Photoshop and a little of Gimp. I've got webdesign
skill from my studies in graduate of multimedia writing, wich I'm trying to achieve now (untill september for results)
http://www.electrobel.be/media_gallery2.php?gallery=1087
My very first achieved production.

chipmonks [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
1, graphic design on artschool, one year done, another year ahead of me now.

2, no specific style, i like to work in b&w mostly, at least never too colorfull.

3, i can work with the adobe pack for graphic design so if this question implies can u draw 16bit icons== yes

4, here's most of my work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rgr/
that's not too much webdesign there but i can handle it no prob ;)

grtz

silkyjacK [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
I'm a beginning designer, developing my skills more and more every day.
I'm working with Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver CS3.
Most of what I've already done, can be found here:
www.culpa-events.be
www.cuepoints.be(Warning:this one is Dutch language)

I haven't developed a favorite style yet.
Icons, buttons are no secret to me.

Something worth to mention maybe, my own MP3-Player which is playing my own tracks (for now). Check it here:
www.culpa-events.be/who.html

READYdot [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Idol Semen READYdot Remix
Quote:
Originally posted by : aia

Quote:

3/ Sure!

Not much... ;)

Hum, using colors and photoshop brushes is not really making design... Anyway, i's still a nice work

Sure it is! And there is only one piece with brushes. This just some works I put on in my spare time. Like I said: "Not much... ;)" 

Aeroplanus [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: The Desert Song
Quote:

1/ Professional for several years now. Mainly web-oriented since I'm also a programmer.
I designed websites from stores to clubs, now I maintain my company's website, and no, I don't consider it a downgrade :) 
Quote:
Did the whole arts-thing in high school but I mainly had to teach myself because art school was still stuck with pencils.

Nonprofessionally I have designed several flyers and posters as well as wedding or flickr.com/photos/vliegtuig/409327416/ or flickr.com/photos/vliegtuig/424676151/.
2/ I prefer to combine colorful 2D with weird 3D. See pwaegemans.googlepages.com/chaoticode01.jpg/chaoticode01-full.jpg, pwaegemans.googlepages.com/green01.jpg/green01-full.jpg and flickr.com/photos/vliegtuig/409282440/
3/ It's my job.
4/ They're in there somewhere.
Or else: http://flickr.com/photos/vliegtuig/
 Feel free to contact me.
Peter 

Aeroplanus [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: The Desert Song
Quote:
Originally posted by : Aeroplanus

Quote:

Hmm, that doesn't look the way it was supposed to :p