electrobel
you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer in a too old version, please respect the developers and update your browser or use one of those decent browser.
download Mozilla Firefox download Google Chrome download Apple Safari download Opera

Loading data, please wait...

This will delete you message, are you sure ?
Sticky thread : On / Off
Lock thread : On / Off
This will delete this thread, are you sure ?

Forum : Requests : Student 3d animation needing soundtracks

Oblik [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Hi everyone !

I'm a student in a CG school in belgium, and i'm currently producing a 3d short animation for my last year.

It's in relation to this topic http://www.electrobel.be/forum/5/3934,Film_sound_music__,0

Title of the short: The Traveller

Time: 02'00''
Deadline: Sept 07

My short is an cartoon animation with a little adventurer boy.

The shorts is beginning in the space, the boy is in his spaceship, on it there is a "picture" of the boy's face.
The spaceship lands on a strange planet, the little boy goes out of the ship with a weapon ... and starts exploring the planet.
He find a ship crashed on the planet... once near it, he puts his weapon on the ground near the ship. And starts scratching the ship to see if there is a symbol on it. -> he finds the symbol of his own ship on it !! His Face !
He doesn't understand, and fall on his ass on the ground. Suddently he heard "heavy" sounds coming ... the rocks on the ground are trembling. A monster appears in front of him, crashing the spaceship with his its foot, and starting screaming like a dinosaure. The little boy looks for his weapon, but the weapon's broken (it was near the ship). The monster takes a big rock on the ground, and looks like he wanna throw it onto the little boy!
The little boy is afraid, and put his hands on his face, attending the last 10 sec of his life.... but nothing happens... he opens his eyes .... and sees the rock near his face, and the monster is frozen in it's motion.
The little boy doens't understand what's going on. ..

The camera zooms out <- We see a message "please insert coins to continue" .... It's a video game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here there are somes sketches and 3d renders. A 2d animatic will be online soon ... but the end of the animatic isn't the one i've written here. ;)
Once the animatic will be online you will understand what kind of music i'm searching :)
I've put a soundtrack on it... but i've don't have rights on them of course.

Here the little boy (no dog in the final animation).

The monster.
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1858/monstreheadtestcopiegn8.jpg

A part of the landscape (3d).

All my excuses for my bad english; if you are interest and enjoy about working on this project, don't hesitate to post, or contact me :)

The deadline for this project will be the beginning of september 2007.

icteder [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: altered state
just wanted to say i like the initial sketches very much.hope everything well go smooth.i myself i am to busy doing 3d animation for my end project so can't help you out.but i wish you the best of luck...maybe you can post it on the video section when it's done?seeya

cloudhopper [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: sangre de corazon
interesting.. think we ll all be awaiting the video itself

vanessa [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Yes ! I want !

vanpet [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: What's on your mind?
i'm interested too! great pictures!

ZARk [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Intro to Nothing
moved to REQUESTS :)

Distreality [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
tes, i'm interested !!!

grig [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Strange, 've seen that one before!!
:D

Well, congratz my young little disciple :)) , you're the first one to concretize our deeply creative & constructive collaboration between E-bel & our schools!

Go on guyz, we're gonna make some great films all together!

peace,
GriG

Oblik [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Hi everyone, and thanks a lot for the feedback :)

As promised, here is the 2d animatic with already a soundtrack on it.
http://users.tvcablenet.be/personal/tvcn16060/TFE/Valentin_legrand_Animatic.mov
right clic - save traget as-

The end of the video isn't the right end ... the right one is the one i've wrote above.

As you will seen, the soundtrack I've put isn't an eletro-music; but of course you can imagine a different songs style... accord to the animation.

If somes new persons are interested, don't hesited to post in this topic.

Hecticcc [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Told Ya
Seems an interesting thing to try. Do you only want music or music + foley track?

Oblik [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Quote:
Originally posted by : Hecticcc

Seems an interesting thing to try. Do you only want music or music + foley track?

Only the music track ;)

The sounds effects that you can hear ... have been put quickly. I will done that properly later.