electrobel
you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer in a too old version, please respect the developers and update your browser or use one of those decent browser.
download Mozilla Firefox download Google Chrome download Apple Safari download Opera

Loading data, please wait...

This will delete you message, are you sure ?
Sticky thread : On / Off
Lock thread : On / Off
This will delete this thread, are you sure ?

Forum : Suggestions : bcr -2000 owners

cestqui [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: awake
i was wondering,if the owners of the behringer bcr 2000 controller have the same prob ass i do

too many buttons,and getting lost in them

my suggestion or question is,does anyone seen,some paperlike catons,to put over the machine,where ya can eventualy write wich is what ,for each song,on it.without writing it on the controller itself

i searched the net,for downloadable-printable models,but it does not exist(yet)

may be its a good idea,to make some of our own(owners)

any one interested,contact me or reply here

greetz :P love that controller

firefrog [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: goggles
hehe, i looked also 4 those printable templates on google, without any result. but when i took a look on the site of behringer...gues what!
just scroll down on the pdf-file on this link

http://www.behringerdownload.de/BCR2000/BCR2000_templates.pdf

meeny greetzz!

Despoilah [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: The voices, they return
I dont have trouble with my BCR actually I love it :) MEAN LOOKING MACHINE

aphone [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Evening tea riddim
i often use some 'aimants' at theatre... i dont know in english.... on the light mixtables its like a very smaal long sheet of paper you put under ur buttons lines and you write with a special pen... some pen can be seen in the dark, wich is very usefull... is that what ur lookin for???

Funky [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Deephouse Funky Bass
Quote:
Originally posted by : aphone

i often use some 'aimants' at theatre... i dont know in english.... on the light mixtables its like a very smaal long sheet of paper you put under ur buttons lines and you write with a special pen... some pen can be seen in the dark, wich is very usefull... is that what ur lookin for???

Good think'n on the light pen!! Could turn out nifty in the dark! ;)
I'm gonna buy me one soon...Life's so much more pleasant with a decent midicontroller...