electrobel
you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer in a too old version, please respect the developers and update your browser or use one of those decent browser.
download Mozilla Firefox download Google Chrome download Apple Safari download Opera

Loading data, please wait...

This will delete you message, are you sure ?
Sticky thread : On / Off
Lock thread : On / Off
This will delete this thread, are you sure ?

Forum : Parties : 6/10/2007 Toyfabric 5 @ TBC, Ghent

sam [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Yep, that's right, we're back!

Expect some smoothing healing melodies, braindancing, jungle and core-breaking beats!

Expect FUN!

LINE_UP/

Gangpol und Mit (FR) LIVE (Wwilko, Out one disc, G.U.M.)
Istari Lasterfahrer(GER) LIVE (Sozialistischer Plattenbau, Sprengstoff Recordings, Mental Ind., Commie)
Enkidu(B) LIVE (Bug Klinik records, Suburban Trash Industries) (aka X&trick)
Matar (Mindsaw rec.) B2B Greyone (Mindsaw rec., Bugklinik) LIVE
Edith (B) LIVE (Electrobel) (first Live!)
Boys Withoys(B) LIVE (Toyfabric)
Circumflex dj (Bugklinik)
Celtric dj (Analog pleasures)

Toyfabric Dj crew:
Diathroda
Wakobi
Toy-D-Sign

Location Ghent (search a flyer or ask around)

Bios and links:

GANGPOL UND MIT

Duo from bordeaux, france; Sylvain Quément (music) + Guillaume Castagné (graphic design). Poetical live shows with video and music at the same level of story-telling intensity; Lots of light and evocative chinese songs, lullabies, chiptune, country, 70's, cartoon, dance...
Gangpol und Mit was also the winner of the Air-laptop contest 2003 (Placard #6 / Paris) for his set under the name of Poppp Markus.
gangpol.free.fr/
guillaumit.free.fr/
www.myspace.com/gangpolundmit

ISTARI LASTERFAHRER

born in munich, raised in formely west berlin and finalised in hamburg in the late 80ies istari lasterfahrer started his high grade digital music career with low end 80ies computer hardware. been using harddisk recordings in early 90ies where everybody was using still midi equipment he got pissed by that because of lack of storage space and switched to soundtracker files. he throwed some loosy but nice jungle partys in hamburg around the years 94/95 and started at that time dropping his tunes into bbs systems and the early internet, got big respect world wide in the early internet community and joined one of the first high profiled web labels commie. his first live performance was a hell of a rush of early harsh jungle riddims released on a party together with steve buck and vincenzo at hamburgs number one venue rote flora which still definies whats up front and true to the scene. istari lasterfahrer released uncountable tunes and releases on high profiled underground labels such as complication#27, stoopid plastics, cavage, dhyana records, pck, sprengstoff, mental ind., watch and pray, mash records, cobretti, bruchstellen, marasm and his own imprint sozialistischer plattenbau. istaris energetic live performances and whack dj sets have captivated audiences and artists worldwide with their innovative sound, a mixture of everything mixed with his up to date soundbwoy dub technics and the useally kaoss pad gimmicks everybody does these days. his self produced videos and movies has been shown world wide on different festivals such as dark matter in canada and the flensburger kurzfilmtage in schleswig holstein and are sometimes a mindblowing part of his live performance which fills the gap between visuall aestetics and shitty sounding soundsystems. he also killed two times bass speakers with his enormous high kinetic square subwave breaks on raves. istari also played at highly acclaimed festivals he cannot remember anymore because of the ultra intense aftershow partys after it. istari lasterfahrer reminds us all that digital music can make you fall apart of the mystery of your own soul...
istari.sozialistischer-plattenbau.org/ (Lots of mp3s)
www.myspace.com/istarilasterfahrer
istari.blogsport.de/

ENKIDU

Since 1998 X&trick has been dj'ing all over Belgium and Europe, a few years later he decided to produce his own sounds and many years later, he finally got to the point of playing live sets, and releasing stuff.
His music takes a wide range, goin from weird ambient into electronica and breakbeats, ending up with crazy drillnbeat, breakcore and other syncopated beats..
He's also been the motor behind projects like Dionysus (on tour) and peacefull species for many years, then he finally did what he wanted to do since a long time and he started his own label called Bug Klinik Rec.
Nowadays, Kenx is mainly playing live and djsets all around, producing his tunes and running the label. You can find his sounds on labels like Bee, ThinConsolation, Comphusion and off course BugKlinik.

Enkidu is his latest project in which he pursues more melodic tunes.

www.bugklinik.com/
www.myspace.com/enkidub

EDITH

A tremendous young beauty, aged 22, that studies social work, but enjoys making some xprmntly bliipy tunes in her spare time. Uptil now, her joyfully beats have received little attention, but we decided to give her a chance to present her music to a larger crowd. (Tip!)
www.electrobel.be/profile/3653

BOYS WITHOYS

Two boys, lots of toys --> melodic beats, jungly patterns, everything they feel like
www.electrobel.be/profile/3979 (Mostly older stuff, for their newer stuff, you'll have to come and watch them!!!)

omihoshbin [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: hello dream bell
hey hey nice going you guys and EdiTH

Oeto [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: feels like you're violated
nice nice

StorungStelle [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Loong Tseng 4c
woohooow :) really excited about this !
 edit :
ah ...now i see  ... im logged in as storungstelle ... this is edith speaking !

edith [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: nummer acht
so yeah , woohoow !

SimonGeilfus [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Hello there!
I'm very interested in doing visuals at your party!
Feel free to look at my work on my website (www.kinesis.be check the flickr and youtube links its all about live visuals) and contact me.
Cheers!
Simon.

edit: check this out http://www.electrobel.be/gallery/1143  !!

sam [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
update

aphone [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Evening tea riddim
sam, could you please fill in your profile before spamming please...  :)  thank you !

Skip [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Plutopian
tis genoteerd!

edith [be]
Profile Picture
cool ! other interested ebelors : pm me for more info !

meutn [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Libar
present! :))

edith [be]
Profile Picture
tonight !!! 

to be a gigantic asshole.. this wasn't suppose to be on the internet was it?
I will certainly be there tho ^^ 

Kinky Overall Tramps reprezent

edith [be]
Profile Picture
Quote:
Originally posted by : eeezzeepeezzeee

to be a gigantic asshole.. this wasn't suppose to be on the internet was it?
I will certainly be there tho ^^

sure it's supposed to be on the internet !! :) only one aspect cannot be mentioned ( pretty obvious)...and i think nobody has untill now ... so no worries ...

Quote:
Originally posted by : CruizeOfFiction

forever en alwayz! 

meutn [be]
Profile Picture
Quote:
Originally posted by : eeezzeepeezzeee

Quote:
Originally posted by : CruizeOfFiction

forever en alwayz! 

rock on!!!

edith [be]
Profile Picture
PARTY OF THE YEAR ... seems people start getting on their most infantile behaviour when they spend hours getting wasted in the middle of a bunch of toys and teddybears ...that was great ! i think only 6 of them teddy's actually survived ...party in kindergarden !! :) watch out for the next edition !

particle [be]
Profile Picture
Quote:
Originally posted by : edith

PARTY OF THE YEAR ... seems people start getting on their most infantile behaviour when they spend hours getting wasted in the middle of a bunch of toys and teddybears ...that was great ! i think only 6 of them teddy's actually survived ...party in kindergarden !! :) watch out for the next edition !

hehe yes, it was a special experience with toys hanging in your face and animals on a screen making love with people :D

Skip [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Plutopian
Quote:
Originally posted by : edith

Edith ,keep us informed allright?
They dont give enough of these kinda feestjes,damm'it!
Learned how to zwaffel there,thanks to eezepees;) merci
to wasted to take deftige shots ,only a few,so heres one

crazy frenchmen from Gangpol und Mit! yiiihaaaa!