electrobel
you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer in a too old version, please respect the developers and update your browser or use one of those decent browser.
download Mozilla Firefox download Google Chrome download Apple Safari download Opera

Loading data, please wait...

This will delete you message, are you sure ?
Sticky thread : On / Off
Lock thread : On / Off
This will delete this thread, are you sure ?

Forum : Music : Experimental Music club

BpOlar [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Led Lilith
I just want to open a forum for all the experimental / drone / ambient/ etc musicians  I know most of us are quite introvert  But maybe the niche of a small forum might work  

nEUROLAND [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Count me in ^^
n(^ù^)° 

BpOlar [be]
Profile Picture
For those living close to Antwerp  If you want to see/hear Stars of the Lid / Machinefabrik here's the link  gig at DEc 1st   www.ccluchtbal.org/ 

gozno [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: drezden
Hey i'm in!!!
i don't really make ambient but i'm really into experimantation :P 

Gesmoyer [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: CUT
we'll join ya

nEUROLAND [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
lorsen(^ù^)BpOlar OOO™
A virtual project of lorsen, nEUROLAND™ & BpOlar.
Here is the link to our PODCAST
rapidshare.com/files/42883034/podcast.mp3

You just have to follow the instructions on the site to download it.
Feel free to share this link.
Thanks for your help.
n(^ù^)°

PS : You can also find a version on the iTMS…

filmjolk [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Elektronik Baltikum Nostalgia
youpi :)

liquidbass [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
kewl...

and now? 

dontwakemeup [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: A Disease at 42
hey, introvert people! :)
since the last concert of filmjolk i saw at gent (with jessica bailiff and annelies monsere), i've got a little idea growing into my little head... at my home, i've got enough material to set up home concerts in my modest living room. homeshow are really not common thing in wallonia but i really enjoyed that kind of show. So, i don't know... it's the beginning of the beginning of a little idea but maybe some people here could be interrested by playing together in a dark little room and in front of a little audience... So, if everybody say: << yeah, excellent! >> maybe i'm going to organise it over a few months. But if everybody say : << Pfff, Namur is so far away, i'm not going there to play in front of 20 people for free >>... I don't know... i'll maybe do that in another life, with other people...
Anyway, i don't have the time for that right know... but i think it could be a nice idea to have a real Experimental Music Club, somewhere...

filmjolk [be]
Profile Picture
mais c'est très bien namur :D 
sinon je peux organiser des homeshows à mariembourg mouarf mouarf n_n 

Quote:
Originally posted by : dontwakemeup

since the last concert of filmjolk i saw at gent (with jessica bailiff and annelies monsere), i've got a little idea growing into my little head... at my home, i've got enough material to set up home concerts in my modest living room. homeshow are really not common thing in wallonia but i really enjoyed that kind of show. So, i don't know... it's the beginning of the beginning of a little idea but maybe some people here could be interrested by playing together in a dark little room and in front of a little audience... So, if everybody say: << yeah, excellent! >> maybe i'm going to organise it over a few months. But if everybody say : << Pfff, Namur is so far away, i'm not going there to play in front of 20 people for free >>... I don't know... i'll maybe do that in another life, with other people...
Anyway, i don't have the time for that right know... but i think it could be a nice idea to have a real Experimental Music Club, somewhere...

Quote:

dontwakemeup [be]
Profile Picture
Is it a joke? For how long am i waiting for you to come into our broadcast at ... Namur! :d

edit : ... but i know you're a very busy buisness woman, for a few weeks... héhéhé ;) 

filmjolk [be]
Profile Picture
mariembourg is a joke, the rest isn't..
i'm not a business women.. i only have a quite full life... 
Quote:

Is it a joke? For how long am i waiting for you to come into our broadcast at ... Namur! :d

edit : ... but i know you're a very busy buisness woman, for a few weeks... héhéhé ;)

Quote:

crolerbedo [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Under the thin waterstream
Namur is good, but indeed busy people would have a hot time getting back to Brussels (where most ebelians are) or flanders....
But that's a very good idea mate, that kind of show is good to get immediate feedback, and to really share your work ;) 

Quote:

nice idea, i like the concept

dontwakemeup [be]
Profile Picture
Bxl is around 30min by car... no excuse. flanders it's a bit longer, i know. but, damn!, we don't live in a so big country, do we?

Quote:
Originally posted by : crolerbedo

Namur is good, but indeed busy people would have a hot time getting back to Brussels (where most ebelians are) or flanders....
But that's a very good idea mate, that kind of show is good to get immediate feedback, and to really share your work ;)

Quote:

crolerbedo [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: Under the thin waterstream
No we don't, but i mean, doing such a "close community" party, people surely want to have a little drink and chat... and before you know it, it's already late...
But as it is just once in a while, there's definetly no excuse for not dropping by :D 

BpOlar [be]
Profile Picture
I really like the idea of `dontwakemeup` Home concerts ... <div> </div><div>And really Namur is not so far away  ...</div><div> I'm already doing Antwerp/Brussels retour every day for ages ... </div><div> </div><div> You can count me in ...</div><div> </div><div>My only problem is that I don't know to set up my stuff for live gigs .</div><div> </div><div>I just want to do something more than just deejaying my own stuff.</div><div> </div><div> </div><div>So by the time you can organise this .. I hopefully found out how to cope. </div>

rf061992 [be]
Profile Picture
Last track: iL N'Y A PLUS DE SOLDAT
yes is a very good idea.......
i'm open for this ..........

unsonic [be]
Profile Picture
Last track:
Yes!!!